Fan of many things: Dr. Who, Harry Potter, Glee, StarKid, Avengers, Tom Hiddleston, Julia Child, all of which will show up here.
please reblog if you post any of the following:
- Sebastian Stan
- Tom Hiddleston
- Harry Potter
- Game of Thrones
- The Hunger Games
- The Hobbit
- Teen Wolf
- Doctor Who
and I’ll follow you!
it would be awesome if you followed me too :3
- Josh: I am a loveable rogue who's not afraid to get things done!
- Donna: Oh, Josh.
- Toby: Extremely quick mention of an extraneous plot line that won't become clear for another twenty-six minutes. Also, I hate the world.
- Sam: Wait a minute -- a situation has arisen which poses no serious ethical policy challenges but instead involves a number of PR quandaries.
- [opening credits]
- CJ: I have misread a situation.
- Sam: Something optimistic about the American people.
- Josh: Get real, Sam, because this show is about real things, like Congress, which is real.
- Toby: Ideals are also important.
- CJ: I have learned from my mistake!
- Bartlet: [wisely] Something in Latin.
- One-episode character: I fought in Vietnam. [music begins to play] Now I will discuss a softball social issue that I already know will play well with the viewers of this show, humbling all who listen to me.
- [CJ wells up]
- Bartlet: That is the true meaning of America.
- [end credits]